CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I Love Flowers

I Love Flowers

Monday, June 08, 2009

~ DeDiCaTEd to my bAtCh TKCIAN PHoeNIx 0307~

DEar tKcIan PhOeniX 0307,


We've been through so much,
Through thick and thin,
Through joy and pain,
All the challenges, the tests
God has given us,
We faced it together bravely,
I always knew I could count on you,



Now,
I can't imagine life without u guys..
It is as if..
I've got no more wings to fly,
No more legs to walk,
No hands to do my daily chores,
My life will be so empty,
No more late night girl talks,
Sharing problems or laughing heartly
At our embarrassing moments..
I'll never see you smile,laugh or cry that often,
The warmth of our friendship will slowly fade,
And that's what I fear most.
If you ever find a better companion in life,
I just want you to remember that what I have
Is the best I've got,
What I've given to you,
Is the best I can be,
And if you're forgotten me,
I'll pray so that you live happily
And you'll get the best of what life has to give,
I'll be your friend until God takes me away,
And God willing,I'll meet you in heaven and say,

"HI, STILL REMEMBER ME??"



p/s: phoenix0307..really miss u guys..hehe~




~diorg naik roof top...WARDEN, tangkap diorg..hehe~








~during our gradnite..~











~our beloved bj rasmi...kale ijau cam KATAK...biase la trade marks TKC..~


~puteri2 TKC 0307..ayu je sumenye~

~during our ENGLISH DRAMA 07~



~blok kt TKC..kt bwh tu ruang tamu..yg atas tu our dorms..~




~ our batch depan DEWAN SRI BUDIMAN..dh nk holiday time tu..hehe~






No comments: