CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I Love Flowers

I Love Flowers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

~DeDiCaTed To A PeRsOn Dat I LiKe ANd Love DA mOst..~

I hate the way you talk to me,
And the way you cut your hair,
I hate the way u're speechless when we meet,
I hate it when you stare,
I hate the way you remember everything I do,
And I hate the way u're always there when I need u,
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
I dun even have the appetite to eat,
I hate that u're always right,
I hate that u're always on my mind,
I hate da way u make me laugh,
Even worst when u make me cry,
I hate it when u're not around,
And that you didn't message.
But mostly,
I hate the way I don't hate u,
Not even close,
Not even a little bit,
Not even at all..


and
one more thing..
i hate u just because
U MAKE ME LIKE YOU!!

No comments: